2011年9月26日星期一

MY 17th BUFDAY



24/9/11
my dearest fren are celebrate wif me
having a big dinner~
pizza,kfc,mcd...all my favourate
i like it
they lie me din hv any cake for me
the day,they hold the cake n giving to me ♡bt gt sum problem that let me feeling sad
skip it~~
the cake so nice ~~

25/9/11
the day is u celebrate wif me
nt so nice,nt so prefect
bt for me~that is wonderful
gv me a video n giving me a chocolate cake
u teaching me piano
bring me having sushi ~

at nite~i dun think tat u r happy
gt sum problem that having tis day too
bt u din tell me all the thg

the 2nd cake for me~white chocolate ♡

26/9/11
my dear n my ang have cuming my hs to gv me surprise
they bring a cake,spegheti n red egg for me
open my door n hold the cake,singing happy bufday to me

my mum oso din do tis for me,thx yuvie


at the same day~u gv me a special n nice present
i din feel any happy that u giving me this present
i hate this present~
my hubby~cn u gv me another nice present for me?
i reli need it....
plz dun leave me ♡

没有评论:

发表评论